It is a semi-automatic “Class N” autoclave 16L, worked without steam generator, with two programs 121°C and 134 °C. It does not have water tank, the water has to been filled inside of the chamber before sterilization. It is a most economical steam sterilizer for instruments of the clinics, beauty salon or tattoo shops.
E118, as the basic model only offers manual pressure release after the sterilization cycle is over.
E1318, include automatic water discharging.
E1418, include drying cycle
E1518, be equipped with an air compressor that is activated automatically once the cycle is finished improving drying results.
- Sterilization cycles: 121°C and 134 °C.
- Sterilization time 121°C: Default 30min, 30~60min adjustable.
- Sterilization time 134°C: Default 30min, 10~20min adjustable.
- Drying time:1~60min adjustable. (Model E1418 and Model E1518 only).
- Chamber Size: Φ230x360mm
- Voltage: 220V-240V/50Hz, 110V-120V/60Hz
|Number of Trays
|Size of Trays
|Overall Dimension (WxHxD)
||Sterilization time [min.]
93/42/EEC Directive on Medical Devices.
97/23/EEC Directive on Pressure Equipment.
EN 13060 Small Steam Sterilizers.
EN 61326, EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility.
EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1Safety requirements.
EN 61010-2-040, IEC 61010-2-040. Specific requirements for steam sterilizers used for treatment of medical materials.