ICANCLAVE model D Pro steam sterilizers continues the thorough, stable and durable performance characteristics of ICANCLAVE model D, and at the same time upgrade the the original normal LCD screen and traditional button membrane to a 4.3-inch color LCD screen and glass backlight touch buttons, which are more simple and fashionable in appearance and more in line with the contemporary aesthetic requirements.
DOWNLOADS: Catalog Icanclave D Pro [PDF]
- Efficiency: Utilisation of an intelligent systems and high performance components (such as instantaneous steam generator and high effecient vacuum pump ), which provide a fast sterilization cycle.
- Multi protection: With mechanical and electronic safety mechanisms for pressure & temperature overload protection and safety door locking system.
- Reliability and safety: Full compliance with the European sterilizer standard and certified quality. Ensure a completed safety sterilization result.
- For any load type: Class B steam sterilizer can be used steriize any load, such as the instruments of hollow, porous or solid.
- Delay Start: The delay start function allows the user to shedule a sterilization or test cycle at a specific time and date.
- Descale: Smart descale cycle included, which can automatically clean the pipline together with descale powder or liquid.
- Data export: Standard equipped with an internal memory able to store 10000+ cycles, and the cycle reports can be automatically saved via the USB driver.
- Optional internal printer: Allows sterilization cycle reports simply printed on thermal paper after cycle ends.
93/42/EEC Directive on Medical Devices.
97/23/EEC Directive on Pressure Equipment.
EN 13060 Small Steam Sterilizers.
EN 61326, EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility.
EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1Safety requirements.
EN 61010-2-040, IEC 61010-2-040. Specific requirements for steam sterilizers used for treatment of medical materials.