- Independent steam generator: Fast generation of fully saturated steam to ensure efficient sterilization
- Pulsating vaccum system: Ensures effective removal of cold air inside the chamber as well as air bubbles in solid instruments, porous instruments and wastes, so that the steam can completely penetrate the interior of the object to achieve an effectively sterilization.
- Multi protection: Equipped with mechanical and electronic safety mechanisms for pressure & temperature overload protection and safety door locking system.
- Media temperature sensor: Equipped with a special media temperature sensor for liquid sterilization. The media sensor is inserted into the liquid to accurately and effectively monitor the temperature of the liquid, so as to achieve effective sterilization.
- Fresh water and waste water tank: Built-in fresh water tank and waste water tank, no need to add fresh water or drain waste water in each cycle.
- Drying: All sterilization programs include a drying phase, the drying time is programmable. There is also an additional separate drying program that dries items independently.
- User defined program: Sterilization temperature, pulsating vacuum times, sterilization time and drying time can be user-defined, not only to meet the sterilization of instruments, glasses, liquids, culture media, etc., also to maintain the temperature after sterilizing process.
- Documentation: Equipped with an internal memory able to store 10000+ cycles, and the cycle reports can be automatically saved via the USB driver or simply printed on thermal paper as soon as cycle ends.
Specially designed for laboratory sterilization:
- Pharmacy: Sterilize hollow instruments, porous materials, packaging, plastics, rubber and textiles.
- Universities: Robust, ideally for any application and training operation.
- Food Industry: Food preservation.
- Material testing: Perform hundreds of cycles in succession, fully automatically without user interaction.
Sterilization Materials: instruments packed and unpacked, Porous material and textiles, Glass, Liquid in open bottles, Culture medium and agar, Rubber, Plastic, Food in open jar, Lab waste.
DOWNLOADS: Manual 2545D [PDF]
User instruction (Lyquid cycle)
||Ø 250mm x 450mm
|Number of Trays
||1 rack with 3 trays
|Size of Trays
|Overall Dimension (WxHxD)
93/42/EEC Directive on Medical Devices.
97/23/EEC Directive on Pressure Equipment.
EN 13060 Small Steam Sterilizers.
EN 61326, EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility.
EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1Safety requirements.
EN 61010-2-040, IEC 61010-2-040. Specific requirements for steam sterilizers used for treatment of medical materials.